What's in this article?
As a marketing director, you’ve likely faced increasing pressure to reach and convert more consumers and deliver personalized, efficient, and effective marketing strategies.
Pressure grows as new technologies and tools become available. But we’re here to help you sort through your options and find the best solution.
AI and automation are the answer many marketing directors are looking for to meet these demands.
Implementing the right AI tools fuels your marketing strategies. Identify high-quality leads, personalize marketing efforts, and streamline lead nurturing — all backed by real-time predictive values found in your data.
How do AI and automation apply to lead management?
AI and automation work together to enhance lead management. This ultimately impacts consumers’ experience with your business and guides both marketing and sales efforts to ensure that as many deals as possible get closed.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is implemented to better manage the thousands of data points your business collects, as prospective customers interact with your marketing campaigns, website, salespeople, etc.
What does AI and automation do?
More specifically, AI platforms like ProPair use your historical and incoming lead and sales data to measure 30+ dimensions for each lead. Through automation, it can then do the following:
- Rank leads based on several data points, even as they change
- Alert your team of changes in a lead’s value based on behavior and demographics
- Inform when to prioritize each lead
- Distribute leads to the right salesperson at the right time
- Inform lead nurturing activities
- Predict outcomes for decisions support, based on strategies you want to test
- And more
AI naturally puts automation to use, providing automatic outputs and predictions, again in real-time, to inform both marketing and sales teams of actionable changes to data.
Importance of implementing AI in marketing strategies
AI and automation are getting so much hype right now because they’re changing the game for how businesses optimize conversions.
Implementing these new technologies is more accessible than ever with production-ready solutions that are increasingly available and affordable.
Now is the time for marketing directors to seize this opportunity and get ahead of their competition. Transform any marketing resources you have into performance marketing strategies that get clear and measurable results.
The benefits of integrating AI in lead management, include the following:
- Improved ROI through efficient and effective marketing and sales processes
- Accurate lead scoring that sets the sales team up for success with smart prioritization
- Simplified personalization that improves the consumer experience
- Intelligent lead nurturing that clarifies how to reach consumers and when
- Increased efficiency and accuracy between marketing and sales teams
Learn more, check out: How to Use AI for Automated Lead Management Solutions
7 best practices for integrating new tech in lead management
As you begin to work with these new technologies, here are 7 best practices for smooth implementation that will enhance your lead management strategies, backed by your data:
- Define clear goals and objectives that AI and automation can enhance.
- Choose the right AI tools to support these goals.
- Work with a platform that makes cleaning and integrating your data simple.
- Implement automation to enhance lead scoring, lead distribution, lead prioritization, lead nurturing, personalization, marketing and sales processes, and more.
- Continuously test and optimize the technologies to achieve better results. (The right provider can help you here as well.)
- Train your team to make the most of new technologies and strategies.
- Regularly monitor reporting to track progress, look for opportunities, and measure successes.
We broke this down further, read: Your step-by-step guide to implementing AI/ML tools to impact sales
Implement AI and automation quickly and simply
The growing use and availability of AI encourages marketing directors to pursue new tools that will shatter old pain points. Set your team up for success with measurable results and ultimately an improved ROI.
See how AI and automation can be implemented into your current system and strategies.
We provide production-ready AI solutions that are easy to implement quickly and simply. For more complex needs, we also develop custom machine learning models.
ProPair can help you explore and implement these technologies to enhance your marketing strategies and support lead conversion.